A weekly listing of seminars in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. If you would like to advertise an event, please e-mail Katerina Kostadinova at email@example.com.
EarthTalks — sponsored by EESI —
EarthTalks is EESI's semester-long interdisciplinary seminar series that seeks to engage the University and broader community in examination of some of the complex environmental challenges facing our world today. For additional information follow "EarthTalks - Objective & Archive"
Additional Seminars — sponsored by EESI —
- Earth System Science Center Brown Bag Series
- Center for Climate Risk Management (CLIMA) Seminars
- 2019 Shaver’s Creek Watershed Snapshot Sampling
- Reactive Transport Modeling Workshop - April 2014
- 17th Annual Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology Student Symposium
- Highlights of Critical Zone Seminars
- 2012 Spring Ecology Seminar Series
- Frontiers in Earth Systems Ecology Annual Seminar