A weekly listing of seminars in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. If you would like to advertise an event, please e-mail Beth Tamminga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EarthTalks — sponsored by EESI —
EarthTalks is EESI's semester-long interdisciplinary seminar series that seeks to engage the University and broader community in examination of some of the complex environmental challenges facing our world today. For additional information follow "EarthTalks - Objective & Archive"
- Fall 2017 EarthTalks Series: The Agriculture-Environment-Energy Nexus: Satiating and Stewarding the Planet
Additional Seminars — sponsored by EESI —
- 2019 Shaver’s Creek Watershed Snapshot Sampling
- Reactive Transport Modeling Workshop - April 2014
- 16th Annual Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology Student Symposium
- Highlights of Critical Zone Seminars
- 2012 Spring Ecology Seminar Series
- Frontiers in Earth Systems Ecology Annual Seminar